Invite a friend
Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital holds 6th Annual Children’s Health & Safety Fair
Join us at our 6th Annual Children’s Health & Safety Fair to learn about good health and how to prevent injuries. It will be a day full of fun and useful information for the entire family.
This year’s special activities include:
- Exploring a Flight for Life helicopter (weather permitting)
- Climbing aboard a tow truck from Wildwood Service
- Watching a demonstration from the Search & Rescue Dogs of Illinois
- Learning about poison prevention, fireworks safety and the importance of hand washing
- Getting a free Teddy Bear from our Outpatient Surgery Center (while supplies last)
- Meeting Cardinals World Series Catcher Gary Bennett Jr.
- Learning to make easy healthy kid snacks
- Having your picture taken with Elmo, Big Bird and Blues Clues, courtesy of the Grayslake Park District
|Where||Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital 1475 E Belvidere Rd, Grayslake, IL 60030|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||10:00 am–1:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Everyone, Kids, Families|
More About Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital is one of the leading healthcare providers in Lake County. The hospital provides services in Grayslake, Lake Forest and seven other locations.
The Grayslake facility has no in-patient beds, but it does offer full emergency room services, an acute care center, a helipad, diagnostic services, cancer care services, doctor's offices and more.