Cupid Sighting at David's Bistro
There have been rumors at David's Bistro in Antioch of a little guy with a bow and arrow flying around in the shadows trying to get a look at the Valentine's Day menu. He could just ask.
They say if Cupid hits you with one of his arrows you will live happily ever after. It's absolutely true that you'll be very happy if you take your Valentine to David's on Thursday, February 14, for his wonderful five-course dinner and live entertainment. Call 847-603-1196 today for reservations.
There are two seatings, the first 5:30-7:30, the second 8:00-10:00, and this is what you get:
- First course - Baked Brie with Raspberry Champagne Sauce
- Second course - Carrot Ginger Soup with Cream
- Third course - Prosciutto Salad over Baby Greens with Herbs
- Fourth course - Filet Medallion served over Shallot au Gratin Potatoes with Roasted Legumes
- Fifth course - Mini dessert platter to share with Creme Brule, Bananas Foster and Decadent Chocolate Lava Cake with a complimentary Champagne Toast
Cost is $79 a couple excluding tax, gratuity and libations.
David's Bistro is a traditional bistro with a wide range of affordable food and a full bar - open for lunch and dinner at 883 Main Street, Antioch, Illinois - www.davidsbistro.com - 847-603-1196.