More than 50 cars entered the competition and raced for three hours.
"Each Cub Scout had to pass their drivers license test in order to receive a license and be able to race," said Stacey Van Zeyl.
Some of the awards went to:
- Most Realistic - Nathan Gulliever
- Best Workmanship - Brandon Price
- Best Paint Job - Evan Mittlestaedt
- Most Scout Spirit - Caleb Jasper
- Coolest Design - Hudson Forman
- Funniest Car - Justin Vancil
- Most Unususal Car - Ryan Crenshaw
- Cub's Choice - Joshua Wilgren