Thirteen people were charged with unlawful consumption of alcohol by a minor following a party in Libertyville.
Police said they saw a man sitting in a vehicle outside a home on the 100 block of Douglas Avenue with the driver's side door open at 2 a.m. Sept. 8. Police found that the man was under the influence and that his ID stated that he was under age 21. The man told police that he had consumed alcohol at a party in a garage at the location and that there were other people at the party who were under age 21, police said.
Officers located the host of the party—Donovan W. Johnson, 27, of 120 Douglas Ave., Libertyville—and charged him with unlawfully permitting minors to become intoxicated.
An investigation resulted in police identifying 13 people who had illegally consumed alcohol. Charged with unlawful consumption of alcohol by a minor were:
- Angelina Najera, 20, of 221 Sheridan Ave., Highwood. She was also cited for unlawful possession of a fraudulent ID.
- Diana Aldana, 19, of 102 Beachview Drive, Round Lake Beach.
- Elysa D. Alvarez, 18, of 1229 Central Ave., Highland Park.
- Adrian Avila, 20, of 919 Wadsworth Ave., Waukegan.
- Jessica Castrejon, 20, of 1918 Elizabeth Ave., North Chicago.
- Viktor J. Kasemir, 20, of 2617 Summit, Highland Park.
- Alejandro Ochoa-Lupercio, 19, of 505 Woodmoor Drive, Round Lake Beach.
- Emmanuel Ochoa-Lupercio, 20, of 1224 Briar Lane, Round Lake Beach.
- Anahi Ramirez, 20 of 313 Ashland Ave., Highwood.
- Juan C. Sanroman, 20, of 345 Moore Court, Grayslake.
- Jordan M. Sartin, 18, of 414 Green Bay Road, Apt. B, Highland Park.
- And two 17-year-olds.
If you have questions about this blotter, contact editor Korrina Grom at email@example.com.