Make your Father's Day a success with some recipe ideas for the grill. These come from Taste of Home, a cooking magazine read by 16 million people nationwide each month. They put together some of their favorite recipes using non-traditional grill items, just in time for Father’s Day. All of these tasty, summer-filled recipes are made with easy to find ingredients from local grocery stores.
Check out the Taste of Home Father’s Day menu must-haves:
- Grilled Romaine Toss Recipe – A spin on a salad favorite, grilling lettuce adds the perfect fresh, summer flavor to any meal. Shared by Trisha Kruse of Eagle, Idaho.
- Grilled Corn Salad - Nothing beats the flavor of grilled vegetables. Whip up this salad and put it in the fridge to marinate. It's even better the next day. Submitted by Teri Kman of Laporte, Colorado.
- Jalapeño Ribs Recipe –These ribs are unique because of the spicy rub and the combination of sweet brown sugar and spicy jalapeno peppers in the sauce.Submitted by Shirley Manthey of Omaha, Nebraska.
- Grilled Barbeque Chicken Pizza Recipe - So fast and so easy with refrigerated pizza crust, this entree will bring raves with its hot-off-the-grill, rustic flavor. Submitted by Alicia Trevithick of Temecula, California
- Honey-Rum Grilled Bananas - These grilled bananas are the perfect dessert following a Father’s day cookout. Submitted by Lori Wendt of Mahomet, Illinois
Whether you’re a beginner or a grill master, Taste of Home has a handy How-to-Grill guide here to you prepare a memorable Father’s Day meal for Dad. All of these recipes and more are available at TasteofHome.com.
Taste of Home is America’s connection to the personal recipes of people who cook at home as a way to bring family and friends together, particularly at the holidays. Each year, thousands of people from across the United States and Canada submit more than 40,000 recipes, of which 3,000 are published. Every recipe that is published is carefully evaluated and selected by the Taste of Home Test Kitchen, which ensures that it can be prepared with affordable, everyday ingredients.
Follow Taste of Home on Facebook at www.facebook.com/tasteofhome or Twitter at @tasteofhome.
What are your go-to recipes for Father's Day? Share in the Comments section below.