Glunz Family Winery
Grayslake is home to the Glunz Family Winery; in fact, the winery produces and sells its wines right here in Grayslake. Wine lovers can find fortified wines, vintage and tawny wines, oak-aged angelica wines, and fortified raspberry wine. In season, sangria, glogg, and May wine are added to the assortment. There is a quaint shop in the front of the building and a tasting room in the back. The tasting room is available daily for private parties. Glunz Family Winery has a unique bottling process which adds extra charm to each and every bottle served. Orders can be placed online and usually ship within 48 hours. Stop in for a visit.
- Fax: 847-548-8038
- Hours: Tue - Sat, 10am - 6pm; Sun, noon - 5pm; Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1992
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Products: Specialty vintages, fortified wines, vintage and tawny port wines, oak aged angelica, fortified raspberry wine; seasonal sangria, glogg and May wine
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out, Web orders
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Mr. and Mrs. Glunz moved to Grayslake to raise their family, and now consider both their winery and Grayslake "home."
- Tastings: Yes
- Ice: No
- Kegs: No