Wouldn't you love to get more than just a quick fill up from your local station? Then stop by the Grayslake Stop & Shop Marathon, which is located at the corner of Rt. 83 and Rt. 120. Its Gas Cap Rewards (debit card program) is the first of its kind in Lake County, and when used offers drivers the cheapest gas in the county. Customers will also reap the benefits of further discounted gas, earn points towards free drinks, and additional discounts for students through ColligateServices.org.
- Hours: Daily, 24hrs.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Jan 01 2003
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Products: Gas, ice, fountain drinks, beer, candy, sandwiches, magazines, propane tanks, cigars
- Food & dining options: Kosher, Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Prepared foods, Take-out
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: I have enjoyed this great corner location with wonderful traffice flow, and Grayslake has a good vibe here.
- Service type: Self-service
- Diesel: Yes
- Features: Air pump, Convenience store, Public restroom, Vacuum
- Items: Beer, Coffee, Drugs, Ice, Lottery, Newspapers/magazines, Pastry, Sandwiches made to order, Soda, Tobacco products