To Bead or Knot 2 Bead
To Bead or Knot 2 Bead is a full service bead store that offers a large selection of supplies, including semi-precious, sterling silver and other higher quality beading items. Many creative classes are offered with the help of a professional instructor. Customers can learn the art of fine jewelry making and have fun at this friendly local beading store. Contact the store at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fax: 847-548-7557
- Hours: Tue, 10am - 8pm; Wed, Thu, noon - 7pm; Fri, 10am - 6pm; Sat, 10am - 5pm; Sun, noon - 4pm; Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: May 2003
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Paypal, Personal Check, Visa
- Services: Classes, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Repair, Shipping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: It has an old-fashioned community feel, where everyone helps each other.
- Any tips for first-time crafters?: Don't be afraid to try! If you can get dressed in the morning, you can make jewelry.