Walgreens is a nationwide pharmaceutical and convenience store chain offering a full pharmacy, a surprisingly diverse food and beverage selection, greeting cards and household items. Gift cards and easy prescription transfer services are offered at this and every Walgreens location.
- Hours: Store: 8 A.M. - 10 P.M. daily. Pharmacy: Monday - Friday: 8 A.M. - 10 P.M. Saturday - Sunday: 9 A.M. - 5 P.M.
- Handicap Accessible: Street-level entrance
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Free consultation: Yes
- Financial assistance: Payment plan
- Parking: Free lot
- Primary care services: No
- Referral required: No
- House calls: No
- Services: Redbox DVD rental,Digital photo pickup,Film roll processing,Cafe W: coffee, baked goods and more,Pharmacy drive-thru,Printer cartridge refills,Liquor department (Beer & Wine)
- Features: ATM, Beer, Flowers, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Ice, Tobacco products, Toys
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No